Friday, April 24, 2009

Lock Your Car At All Times

Well I guess, most of you when see the topic will say I do. But this time it is different. What I mean is when you get to your car in a parking lot (can be any parking lot) 1st thing you should do is lock your car door. This is to make sure all your doors are lock. This is for your own safety. I know a lot of people don't lock their doors when the drive and this will cause people to be able to open the rest of your doors. But I have to admit, even if you lock your doors, people still can crack your windows if they want to harm you.

Anyway for girls, I know most of the time you girls will carry a handbag and before you get to your car, will be great if you can take out your car keys 1st. This will lessen the time to finding your keys when you are already in a parking lot.

I guess why I came out with this post is because there are too much stuff that is happening around us and without me mentioning it, you know it too. At the rate of the crime here, its just madness. So please lock your car at all times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home