Sunday, April 26, 2009

Like That Also Can

The other was in SS2 for lunch @ KFC. I was looking for a parking with CK and when I found 1, I saw a car which was in front of me getting a parking 1st. Next I saw another car leaving in front of this car that just got the parking. As this car was leaving, I was really happy as the parking is under the tree.

Next thing I knew, the car which park 1st suddenly took my car park! I was shocked! I was like u got parking already mar. So I had to do reverse parking to take her parking which is behind. Not only that, behind was another car but that car wanted to take my place too. But in the end I got that parking.

That women was driving a Mercedes and yet she is so kiasu. The place that she originally have lesser trees to cover her car. That is why she took my parking. Don't know why people can be so weird in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home