Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Don't Play So Much Games Anymore!!!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The other day when my mum was praying for me, she prayed that I will stop playing my computer games. I hardly play my games anymore. Most of the time I read newspaper and read other things and even write my blog stories.

Most of the time when I feel like playing is when my mum will turn up and she will start to say "there you go again playing your games" which will make me unhappy. Whats up with playing once a while after a long time?

Not only that, when my friends who are her friends ask if I have a gf and I say no, my mum will say same thing. Example was during Unlocking The Bible conversation.

Julia : Jason got gf adi or not?
Jason: No ler.
Mum: Sure don't have la, he always play computer game
Jason: No I don't
Julia: Oh yeah hor, this type of question cannot ask in front of your mum, must be private
Jason: Yeahlor, but my mum stress mar...
Mum:(She replied something I cannot remember)
Julia: I know a few girls *gave me that smile*
Jason: We will talk another time *laughing*


MAYBE I should put my PC outside to proof that I don't play much computer games. But I guess cannot also, as I on my mp3 quite loud, then they cannot watch TV or do stuff that they want to do. So how? Give me some ideas please......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home