Saturday, May 02, 2009

Life Memang Not Fair

Everyone knows life is not fair. I guess there is nothing much we can do about it. We complain yet no 1 will listen or if they listen they can't really do much for us to change things. But its great to know that friends will continue to support us by listening to us.

Story is this. Found out that programmers that are on 24hrs stand by call are given from RM150-180 as monthly allowance. Not only that, when they come in, fix the problem they will get another rm80 free. They will get traveling allowance too. Programmers that hold the support phone on rotation basis will get rm30 a day and they will hold the phone for a week.

But now I am also holding a 24hrs phone, which I get NOTHING! If lets say I have to come in to support, I will only get traveling allowance. I don't even get the RM80. Not only that, my handphone I get nothing. Honestly la, now everything is about money. It is like I am working for free which no one will do. People will work if you throw in incentives to motivate them to do it.

Since they are not giving me any $ for being 24 hrs and etc, I don't bother to support after I go to bed. I just leave my nokia phone 24hrs on, but I leave it downstairs. I don't bother carrying it to sleep coz it aint worth it at all. There is 1 programmer that held on to the support phone for nearly a month could even go for a holiday to Hong Kong / Shanghai! Unbelievable? Its true. What can be done to change that? Unsure. But I really wish I can go for a holiday with that money too.

*SIGH*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home