Monday, May 04, 2009

I Am Great Thanks :)

The other day when I was doing ushering, this uncle came up to me and ask me this. I guess check out the conversation below.

Peter : You got gf already?
Jason : Nope
Peter : Why not?
Jason : I am still ok (still comfy with my life)
Peter : Nolar you should go and find a gf already
Jason : A little hard for me as I am busy with my work (which is true, esp when project launch)
Peter : But you must still find gf
Jason : Nah I am still ok
Peter : Just go and find and tell the girl that you are NOT COMMITTING ANYTHING

After he told me that in my heart was like "this guy is giving me such crap advice coz he is not getting married to the girl so why the world he so worried?" and "who the hell go tell girls that he goes out he is not committing any thing"? So does it mean that even if I go out with a girl for breakfast / lunch / dinner means I have to tell of them that? Who in the world will be such an ass to do that? I guess only stupid people like that uncle will do that.

Anyway

Peter : DUMC got many girls mar and ratio bet girls and guys is 60-40.
Jason : *Inside me was what ever!!* (no reply from me)
Peter : The girls here are quite pretty what.
Jason : Yeah.

Peter : So it is easier for you to find a gf
Jason : Yeah

That was when the music started for worship and I didnt have to talk to him anymore. I am really not sure why people are so worried for me. I am doing fine with my life right now. I really am. Not only that, I am trying to work out some of the details in my life for my future. Getting married is not an EASY thing as it is for life so why must I rush in it? I am not desperate like others who rush into things and get their ownself burn till no words can say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home