Friday, May 08, 2009

Lonely

One day, which was one Friday which was quite some time ago, my boss told me that when he went to overseas (some where cannot remember where) he enjoyed himself there by seeing the stuff in front of him. And when he got back he wanted to share his experience with his wife, it will not be the same as it is really hard to describe the action that he has seen in front of his eyes. Not only that, he shared that when he wants to share his happiness, there is no 1 there with him. But this was last time. He is now married.

I too feel the same at times. The worst hit was when my parents were in overseas berholidaying last year for around 2 half months while I was alone back in PJ in my house being the KING with no Queen :P Anyway I still remember that I really work my level best out as that time we had PCI certification on going. But at times when I go to church, I will be sitting alone, doing ushering alone, coming back to the house after work to come back to an empty house, going shopping and getting things that bachelors will only eat, doing stuff alone. At that time I wish I had a gf with me but one of my friends told me, gf is for long term and its not going to help you for 2 months only which I total agree. Yes I know the time is now and I have to start searching but I am still quite comfy with my life so far.

I know people who are now married and they need to be fair to their partner and they cannot work so late and etc. When you get married, your status change. Don't talk about marriage, just think about getting a gf/bf. You will need to spend time to know / paktoh with ur partner. Life is actually hard for me and yet people don't really believe me. I have so many plans to make my life (work Life) the best so that I can be really experience but people tell me I still need to find a gf which is quite hard for me to do right now. But I know when the time is right, there will be 1 who God will put for me and her to be ready for each other


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home