Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I Hate People Smoking In Toilet

This is what I truly hate. I mean those smokers are from my office also. Some others who work at the same floor also take a smoke in the toilet. I am not sure why they love to smoke in the toilet. Toilet aint not smelling that good for a smoke right?

Not only that, I am not sure why I can say around 40% of the time I go to the toilet, I will have to be the 2nd hand smoker. I am not the only 1 that kena, my friends also kena the same thing. Next is the toilet at my side don't have suction fan to suck out all the smell from the toilet. They have window only. So the smoke smell will move around the toilet and if I am not wrong, it will take at least 20-30 minutes before the toilet smells normal. But even when the toilet smell normal, there might still be the smoke smell around which we cannot see.

*SIGH*

Don't know of a solution to escape from the toilet. Its when I smell it, I should go to another floor toilet. That is for my own safety. I wish I can use the girls toilet coz I don't think they smoke inside the toilet :P But its hard to say as today generation, things change. Girls smoke too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home