Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Hanphone Themes & ETC

The 1st time when I bought my hp I was really excited and I remembered my friends telling me you can get free hp games, themes and etc on the internet. So I went home and started to find themes that I like and to upload it on my phone. But after a while being so into it (around 1 week) I decided to stop as its like excitement for the 1st time and after a while it dont really matter anymore.

But the other day I decided to drop by that same website again which is called Mobile 9 to check out for more themes and I found a couple of themes that is really cool. Not only that, I decided to change my sms tone to one of the tones that I found on that website. On that day itself, I guess I spend nearly 1 half hours to check out the themes and sms tones. I finally found some themes that are really cute and a sms tone which is played on a piano which is quite a popular tone. Anyway my main ring tone still stays the same as it is really hard to find songs to replace my song.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huis said...

Hi Jas,well you can go to the Sony Ericsson centre to upgrade your hp's software since the warranty is quite near dy. Haha. I am not sure what is the difference though but I did upgrade it when I repair the key pad last week.. God bless:)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

upgrade my hp s/ware? need or not ah? after update then crash then hampak lor..but i tink not needed mar..

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home