Sunday, May 10, 2009

Whacko

On Thursday (30th April), I was very happy as the next day is HOLIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway I knew it will be quite a quiet day on that day as there is not much activities happening today. I decided to chill off a lot as I know starting Monday, the task of planning for the next project is going to be really tough.

Then my dude trainee came in having a little bit of flu and I guess I caught a little of his flu. Then the whole day I was talking non stop and talking things to make people laugh. Even Mr Ng was a little worried if I am sane or not :P

But life was good on the 30th, I manage to go home early and manage to go to church for the evening Prayer which was about Colossians 1:9-12. This verse was to be prayed in our life. I am glad I didn't miss the prayer that night as I was to go for all 3 days, but I had to do OT, the next day I had to do my tax and the last day I took the chance to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home