Thursday, August 23, 2007

Don't Lie To People

The thing about people that I hate is when they say they really trust you and that you are their friend and they tell you everything is actually a real big lie. I have to say that I hate people who like to me when I trust them. It shows that people don't really treasure the trust in friendship. If there is no trust, I rather not say that "I trust you alot and I tell you everything".

Why do I say this? It is easy, as suddenly one day the secret has been revealed, boy is your friend going not to trust you anymore. I guess then again that we should not simply trust people in all their words they say as most of the time they might just bluff their whole way thru.

Am I angry if you all might ask, well I am not, but I feel that the person don't have integrity if they just do that. And one thing it does, it destroy your friendship.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

haiz.. sad if I meet this type of ppl.. ppl shld learn to think of others feelings,cherish ur frenz..they didnt pay to be ur fren..

Anyway it is good to meet every kind of ppl,I used to say everyone is my teacher,a room for growth and learning,so it is good ya bro,I believe u learn too!!

yeap,u've a good thinking.lolz.don have to hate ppl..give them a chance to learn to pick up from their mistakes..

take care

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

But then again some ppl feels it is ok or right to lie to people.

i guess u got to look at the individual itself.

yeah by meeting diff type of ppl then we will knw wat char they are..coz we cant meet every 1 who will be the same with each other.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home