Tuesday, August 21, 2007

God Works In Ways We Don't Understand

Yesterday God really spoke to me and really touch my heart to a level that I am so amaze of his wonders, mercy and love for all of us. I had change to a bad boy when I started to work at AEON CREDITS. The environment change me a lot as the way things are run just make you piss off. But I really thank God that yesterday when I spend 1 Hour + with HIM, he set me free and he even started to reveal things that I could not understand from what was told to me by my friend. When my friend told me, I thought my friend was trying to say I was a bad boy. Yes I admit I was, but after last night, God change me. I will really have to live a HOLY life and make a difference in my office. I know God will help me and shape me and I believe I will be able to go far this time. Not only that, my faith will reach to another level

4 Comments:

Blogger Lizard said...

lolz..u're not bad boy bro!! im sorry if i did say that to u.. im sort of reflect on ur condition and examine myself too.im really touched when u willing to forgive ppl who hurt u. It reminds me of Jesus,He was betrayed by Juda and He did no wrongs but still ppl wan to crucify Him..watever stuff happens,it has god's wills behind it.. God is good all the time,walk closer with Him and have an ultimate relationship with Him.. gambate ne!!

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I really thank God on how u touch me when i prayed 2 HIM. Man he really works in ways we can never understand. I really thank God for u and also the others who told me all these but that time i really dont understand. Now I truly understand what he has done in advance for me.

6:05 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

no thx pls..i didnt do anything.. sori if my words did hurt u without my notice..im sori.

u may ask me to explain to u if u cant get wat i mean.haha..i knw it is kinda confusing..lolz.. im sorry for tat too..

8:41 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

nah it is ok.ur words might confuse me at the 1st time but now i understand fully.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home