Sunday, July 29, 2007

Exam Repeat

When I was in form 2, the exam question for karangan was leaked out to the students who the teacher thought BM tuition. On the original paper I was extremely happy with the questions as I saw a question that I did in my tuition center and at my tuition center I manage to score 26 marks out of 30.

So during the exam I wrote back the same thing that I wrote in the tuition center. The best part was on the day before our exam over, there was an announcement to all the form 2 students saying there will be a repeat of karangan paper without / with any reasons (not sure got or not). All of us were damm piss off and after that we heard who were the students, those from the lower class wanted to whack those students (if i am not wrong was students from balau till penaga). There were some students who even went up to them and scolded them.

Anyway we still had to sit for the resit and the questions were even harder no thanks to the teacher and the students. On my resit paper, I only manage a 18/19 but I still remember it was less than 20. My original paper that came back with a high of 25 marks. We actually even told our class teacher let them fail but the school decided not to do so, so the rest of us have to suffer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home