Saturday, July 28, 2007

My Direct Boss Leaving Too

Oh man,when I just thought ppl will stop leaving, my direct boss told me she is leaving soon too and she has already tendered. What on earth is happening to the company? But a senior who works there told me ppl will come in a lot and go out a lot at the same time. They exit a lot after they get their bonus. Now people tell me I will get promoted. Well I don't want humans to say I will get promoted but I want God to tell me that he will promote me. But now I am starting to feel the heat coz people start to ask me more things on systems and etc. I guess I will really need training on tivoli, Stonegate, Cisco Pix and other security devices.

God you really need to help me learn all this or even more in my time in this company
Amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home