Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ipoh

Was in IPOH on the 29th till 2nd. It was really a good trip just that we need to work really hard to make sure that the branch is prepared for the ISO. Like said I was well taken care of when I was in Ipoh just that my friend didnt get a chance to bring me out for a drink :( I manage to eat "Nga Choi Kai" when I was there too. It was quite tasty just that I was extremely thristy after taking that meal.

Overall Ipoh branch was ready but when I got back from Ipoh on Monday, they brought us out for another lunch before sending us off to the bus stop. On that day it was my 1st time eating pork satay too. The best part of the satay is that the person will bring it to your table and if you cannot finish, you will just need to pay for the amount of sticks that you have taken. I guess it was a well worth trip there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home