Monday, June 11, 2007

A Walk Alone

Had to take the cab back today from the LRT Station. I then decided to stop at Petronas at DJ and started to walk home as I am getting a lot poor. Nah thats not the reason. I just wanted to walk home as I haven't been walking that much back home after I started working. While I was walking alone there are some minor issues like what is needed to be done in work tomorrow and I was kind of reflecting some of the words that my team mate said as she resign today.

The roads were really quiet where I walk but I just continue to walk home and I wish that office can be that quiet when I am working too. In office there are phones ringing, people talking and there is quite a lot of noise in the department. When I was walking back I was wondering why some things have to happen too. I wish at times things didn't really have to happen like in this matter. But I know all things happen for the good of the person. I guess that is life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home