Sunday, May 27, 2007

Quote

Was watching Smallville the other day and at the last part this is what Clark Kent told his mother.

"You thought me to put others 1st and use our abilities to help the needy, to change lifes and make the difference"

Actually this phrase spoke to me a lot of our Christian life and also my working life. Its like if you really can, help those who are really in need. I will try my very best with what abilities that God has given me to use to touch or even to help others. I guess by watching series you get to learn a pointer or more.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed that you actually watch TV from your home...good job brother and don't get urself always caught up in ur room...open up ur HEART!!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah do watch series/movie on pc and not tv coz i lazy to burn the movie ler..terus watch easier mar...

i am alwis caught in my room..coz that si where my guitar is too

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home