Sunday, May 20, 2007

My Birthday

My birthday was yesterday. Well this is what happen to me yesterday or how I spend my birthday yesterday. I started to work from 9-6pm, left office then reach home at around7pm, left for church at around745pm and went for my own dinner, church started at 830pm and finish at 1030pm. After church I went home, bursh my teeth and I ended my day.

I guess most of you all will be saying huh? Where is the celebration? Ok now the 2nd part of the story. From Wednesday evening till today (sunday) I have been having lil fever / slight fever. Actually only today I started to worry as I hope it is not denggi. If tmr in the morning I still have my fever, I will need to go for blood test. Those who read my blog and are Christians, do pray for me. I really need it.

I want to thank those who wish me for my birthday. Thanks for remembering it.

1. Corrina (Aeon Miri)
2. Lai Heng (UTAR)
3. Chin Yee (DUMC)
4. Chan Chee Sieng (DUMC)
5. Adrian (Seafield)
6.Rachel (Aeon Ipoh)
7. Chun Yee (Aeon)
8. Smart Gal (UTAR)
9. Bernard (FREO)
10. Eng Kin (JMTI)
11. Unknown Person (JMTI)


Happy Birthday TO ME!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh gush, I haven't thought of that. But, please dont scare urself. Look for medical advice. Will remember u in prayer.

Take care!!

1:18 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah thanks sis, will be goin to do blood test later...then i will let u knw the outcome of the bloodtest..

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home