Saturday, May 26, 2007

Unfair or Fair?

I feel my company is totally unfair especially to the team that really supports the business. I guess I shall say actually my HOD treats the security, network and SOO team like trash. Most of the time if given a chance they will actually step on our heads or even blame us for things that happen. We are even blame for things that we didn't do. A clear example is our team don't even do programming but when the system goes nuts due to the best programmers that we have that write rubbish, we get blast for no reason.

Yesterday was a major day for the programmers to get blasted but that didn't happen. I believe that when they system was down for nearly 3 hours, the company would have lost a lot, but my HOD didn't even scold the application team because their program screwed up. All the HOD said was next time need to have a backup plan on what shall be done if got this type of error. My team (the 3 teams that I mention on top) was actually really piss off. I still remember that last time when the SOO just made a mistake, he was given a 1st warning letter for a small mistake that he did. But this time the application team really screwed up they system and they could not even bring up the system by 9am and did they even get a warning letter or did they even get blasted? Answer is No.

Question now is it fair? Well I believe most people will say life is never fair. I know that is true. But I believe that there should be a balance in everything. If my HOD loves the application team so much, I think there is no reason to employ the 3 in 1. Better we let them do the program, take care of the system and etc while we the real 3 in 1 sit back and just watch the show and see how they will screw up the whole thing. One of my friends actually told me to praise the application team for the work well done. I believe they should deserve all the highest praise as they have created the cutest system on earth.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One hymn wanna share with you. The hymn often makes one drop their tears:

Let me love and not be respected;
Let me serve and not be rewarded;
Let me labour and not be remembered;
Let me suffer and not be regarded.

"Tis the pouring, not the drnking;
"Tis the breaking, not the keeping;
A life suffering to seek others' blessing.
A life of loving and true comfort giving.

Not accepting pity and concern,
No expecting solace and applause;
Even lonely, even forgotten;
Even wordless, even forsaken;

Tears and blood my price,
For the righteous crown shall be.

Losing all, my cost,
For a faithful pilgrim's life;

Twas the life, O Lord, that You chose to life
In those days when on earth You walked,
Gladly suffering all infuries and loss,
So that all might draw near and repose,

I cannot see how much farther I shall go;
Still I press on, knowing there is no return
Let me follow Your pattern, so perfect and true,
Bearing ingratitude without complaint.
In this time of trial, O my Lord, I pray,
That You'll wipe all my hidden tears away;
Let me learn, O Lord, You are my reward;
Let me be other's blessing all my day!

So brother, its actually God's mercy and grace to put us on our current situation coz its one way for Christ to express Himself from our mortal being.

Hopefully the above lyric might soothe you abit!

9:08 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks for the hymn...maybe 1 day i can get u 2 sing for me...can rite?if u got chords then i can check it out with my guitar :P

8:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

singing...no problem...chords...i've in my hymn book

9:47 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

tree sis is going to sing for me huh? shud i be worried? of course not!! hahaha...

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home