Sunday, August 19, 2007

Getting Lazy + Updates

Well I am getting Lazy to blog. Anyway after the Transformers Movie on the next Wednesday I went to watch Die Hard 4. I got some info from my office friends that it is a worth while movie to watch and I total agree. From the start of the movie till the end of the movie was ACTION. Bombs, Shooting, Car Flying And Crashing Into Helicopters and many more. Boy was it a ACTION movie.

Well life so far has been quite good, just that I am abit Sick today. But I still got to learn a lot in my company. Now my friends call me the Trendmicro expert as the system now is under my care. I even did a POC of the different Trendmicro Version in my pc or others pc.

About 2 weeks ago I went to audition for Christmas and today was my first practice. I really glad that last time when I join my ex Church Choir, I manage to pick up a few things and what they thought today was what I learn last time. It was a refresher course. As I am a person who loves doing vocals all the time (even when walking to office). I do all types of songs but then again I have to be honest, Christian songs are still my favourite. How do I sing? Well at times I hum, at times I sing differently from others (trying to make own sound, harmonize, sing like Patrick Leongs does). Usually I will try the different ways in church worship. Its fun, but at the same time I hope it is nice and not distracting for those who are sitting infront of me :P But people do say I can sing well. Even there was twice or three times when DUMC MWM people who were sitting infront of me turn behind to check who is behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home