Sunday, January 21, 2007

Story Time

I have to start cleaning my computer room. I can start throwing away all my old notes that I don’t need or even use it as recycle paper for my printer. Most of the time I print the worship songs on recycled paper. I got a lot of things to throw too and a lot of arranging to do. I really need to modify my room. The space in my room seems to get smaller by the days.

I formatted my computer yesterday and there are some programs that I can’t find for my firefox which is mailman. I went thru the whole many times but I can’t find it anymore. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks with me. I really miss my mail man. With it I don’t have to enter password to read my mail. It will direct me to my mail straight away (something like msn/yahoo/googletalk). But it only runs on firefox.

Was in church yesterday with Adryan (Lili Brother). The speaker for the day was good. His message was true. What really spoke to me was we should never tell God IF. Maybe I shall illustrate below.

“God IF you let me pass my exam, then I will give more towards dreamcenter”

Well if we do that or we use the word IF then we got our entire concept about God wrong. Its time to repent if you always tell God IF.

One thing about change me a bit the last couple of days is after I pass my moral, I want to even do more for God. I even thought of doing part time to give to the dreamcenter. I know I cant work that much as I don’t want to end up sick like last time. I told Lixia that if given a chance I just want to cut fruits for maybe 4 or 5 hours a week (Sunday only) and that is about it. I know it is not much but I hope I can contribute as much as I can towards “The Church That Will Never Sleep”.

I even want to win a soul for God by this year. The last time I brought a friend to Christ was like many many years ago. I was in secondary school that time (F3/F4). The thing about me is when Patrick Leong sings during worship, I usually try to follow what he does or use my own style to make it sounds nice. This year when I lead worship during cell group, I want to do the best I can (with God helping me) and I rather not rush into worship and take time to speak to God, worship nicely. Most of the time the worship is like a rushing as we want to head towards prayer and word and works. I know I am not good in guitar, but I wish I can learn from all the mistakes I do (still cacat in playing at times). I know what talents God has given me and I want to use it to the fullest to serve HIM.

It seems that last time I cared for people, I am starting to loose it. Not say to loose it completely but it’s not really me already. I do sms people (using net coz I lazy type on hp. Wish my 3310 can plug in ext keyboard: P ) but not that often too. When I sms people got selected ppl I sms or when I haven’t sms a long time only I will sms. I can say I lost touch with most of my diploma friends which is bad. I guess time to repent and start sending them sms. At times it can be discouraging to see people not replying, but I should continue to coz I don’t want to dwell in disappointment and I wish to touch as many peoples heart as I can.


As I just formated my computer, I decided to change the Desktop Picture. Enjoy

4 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

Nice!!!! I like your desktop background and all.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

nice leh :P well some of my friends were jealous about it too.they say my desktop was nice...anyway time for me to do some promotion.if you want to have the calender like what i have, you can download it for free and test for a certain number of days before it expire. the software is called active desktop calender..check it out people as you can do a lot of things with it.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine cuter rite?i've changed to hamburger style d..look at it make me hungry..haha..jk oni..say mine look like little kid..:( anyway would like to thx u for the calendar..thx alot..

5:06 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

urs will nv be cute if compared to mine...infact u were jealous of my desktop :P

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home