Wednesday, January 17, 2007

God Spoke & Thank God For Holiday

I thank God for holiday. Today is off day for me. I did go out with a friend I never see before which is lim lim. It was fun. It was walking around, eat and talk. I really have never seen this person before. I only get to chat online and sms. Not only that, this friend of mine belanja me lunch. My friend told me that one day I will get a free meal, but honestly I can’t remember when I was told about the free meal. I guess I’m getting old already. That is about it. I came home around 230pm and slept till 530pm.

I really thank God for this week as I only work for 2 days and I got today off and I am off for training on Thursday and Friday. I thank God on Saturday is public holiday too.

One more thing I would like to share that I didn’t share on the Saturday post was what God spoke to me when I was in church. I was attending the 630pm service and when I was reading the bible, suddenly the word flood came into me. I then stop reading the verse (Nehemiah 1:1-11) and spoke in tongues for a while. On Saturday the floods were like slowing down a lot and I was wondering why God told me that word.

I came home and check on the Internet to find if there are any floods happening around and I read that the undersea earthquake trigger the tsunami warning machines in the sea. I went to CNN website to check if I can get more info and I read that US was having weird weather too (rain and snow). I actually didn’t know when God told me “Flood” it was for our own country once again. I am not really sure when the 2nd flood start, but it did happen to Johor once again.

During the flood (20th December – unknown date) I was pondering on the flood dream that God gave me (check post on 12th December). Suddenly the word “Noah and great flood came into my mind”. I kind of interpret it as God wants to destroy all the bad things and want to make things new (according to bible, edited to fit my version).

Those who read my blog, please do pray for those in Johor. I know it is really hard for them to recover what they have lost as the flood took away ALOT of things from them. It will take time, but pray that God will work during this time of trial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home