Saturday, January 20, 2007

Couple Of Days

1st thing I want to thank God for is letting me pass my moral paper. Yeah I pass with a C+. Minimum that I needed was a C. when I saw I pass I cried coz I was so relief. I thought I was going to fail moral once again. I did tell my friend who took the moral exam with me that I wish I study harder (some part I skip) and he told me I will pass. not only that, my other mates from UTAR told me that I will pass the moral exam too. Thank You God for making yourself so real to me.

Was it a good training on Thursday and Friday? Well it was not training at all. They were actually trying to sell us new Microsoft products which are exchange 2007 and outlook 2007. Guess what? We are not buying. We so called got the latest which is 2003 (I bet people are starting to say 2003? Now 2007 already) and why do we need to change. I thought the training would like hands on training but I was so wrong. But I think I rather go training than going to office. Office not nice mar :P

Was in church in the morning and it was for intercessors. Since I am the prayer sec of the cg I have to go (it’s not force to, but encourage to go). Was there from 8-1030 and I came home and sleep till 130pm. I was really tired yesterday and when I was playing guitar for my mum cg, I was tired and can’t really focus in playing and at times I don’t know what I was playing. My sister hubby played with me so it was ok. He backs me up and covers my wrong playing : P

2 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

CONGRATSS!! XD *YEY!!!*

11:08 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

I guess i have to thank you also as you prayed for me for my exam....actually a special thanks to all who prayed for me..

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home