Friday, May 29, 2009

Souled Out

Attended a dinner @ Souled Out Mount Kiara due to the project that we are doing manage to save some money. Food was quite ok. But the fish was great. We had Fried Rice, salad, fish, beef (2 types, black pepper and the normal sliced beef), sotong rings, vege, curry chicken and dessert. Drinks was free flow of coke or sprite.

Was there early but there was nothing much to do. Drove a couple of my office mates there and we just sat there stonning while I was figuring out how to fix a problem that I face in office. I don't really know all those who were there (especially BR people) but I can say the rest I know (programmers).

My table was only for my gang but when the full set of gang arrive they started smoking like crazy! I guess due to this, I will die at a young age :( There were around 5 of them smoking in my table. Even they open the window, the amount of smoke that is around the area is madness.

In the end I was kick to sit with BR staff (even I was quite reluctant) but they told us to mix around thanks to KY! I actually know most of the people as all the UAR all comes to me. But I wont know their faces only. Anyway we had some games and my table won *yey*

Other than that, there were many pretty girls around souled out or even mount kiara. I mean hey its a FRIDAY!!! I guess those in my car started to go crazy after seeing so many pretty girls :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home