Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weird But True

My classmate who I brought into Aeon is a Weird Dude! He likes a vendor who is a girl and he brought her out for breakfast that cost rm50. And the best part is when the girl ask him out for a movie...yeah read it again when the girl ask him out for a movie he decided not to go. He gave his stupid reason that he has no transport. My dude can drive!! NOW the best part is the girl told him she will pick him up and watch the movie at 1U!! & my friend decided not to go!!

Part 2 is she invited him over for dinner at her house and she will cook for him and he didn't go again! My dude here is practically a desperate for a girlfriend and when the opening is there, he didn't want to seal the so called deal. I saw him when he hit the low when he asked a girl for a movie and she rejected him and its like he was so down. I was thinking the other time (all this back in aeon) what the world was wrong with him and since as a friend I told him who make him sad then I will go find problems with them (as I thought it was the user) then he told me it was a girl, then susah lo!! But I tried to invite the girl for a drink after work as all of them are gathering downstairs to have a drink after work to so callled to chill and also kind of to bid me farewell as I was heading the exit from the company..

Dude if your reading, know what you want. Don't regret if someone is taken away from you.

You Have Been Warn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home