Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Brought TO Plant Earth Today

Today is my Birthday. I have to say I am getting older till that day when Mr Ng asked me my age, I cannot even remember it. But don't worry, now I know my age.

ANYWAY

I would like to thank God for putting me on planet earth 2* years ago. I would like to thank God for the good years in my life and the bad years in my life which is experience for me in my life so that I can share with others about it.

AND

When I started off my morning, I was really happy as it was my birthday. I did spend time with God a little while and telling him somethings and praying for other things in a short time. When I walk into office, I started teasing people and started to call people as I have free calls to Maxis only. The whole day I practically didn't do my work but I actually did, but I was not at full force as I don't want to make myself tired as I had to usher for the Worship Central @ Night.



@ Worship Central

Since I was doing ushering, I manage to go in free. If not I will have to pay rm30 to enter. One thing I didn't do was I didn't take Tim & AL picture. I was there arranging chair and I saw 2 guys practicing on their Gibson Acoustic GUITAR. I was like WOW! But I didn't know that it was Tim and Al. Wasted! But anyway concert was really good. Even though they don't have Pianist, but they could do it with drums, acc guitar, elec g and bass g. But it was good. Around 1K people turn up for the event. Ushering was quite easy but it was hard especially when I had to stop people from taking photos. Some of them were not happy. But in the end I didn't really bother :P

Message that caught my ears was this. Do not give up. Its quite a long story so I was thinking most of the time about that and I didn't really catch the rest of the message. Anyway would like to thank in advance those who wish me on my bd. List will be posted soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home