Thursday, May 14, 2009

Price Wars

If you check out every Saturday's The Star Newspaper, Giant, Tesco, Carrefour will be competing with each other on items. Items can be from eggs, Milo, tissue paper and etc. By looking at the weekly price war its really madness. I guess each of the hypermarket is trying to out do each other by setting their prices so low. They are able to do that is because they buy in a big bulk at once and they still can earn by selling at a lower price.

I have to say due to the price wars, I can say nearly every week or once in every 2 weeks I will be buying milo. The last milo that I bought was in Tesco @ RM19 for 2kgs. Its good to make things more affordable during the economy down turn. I am hoping that one day prices will really drop and that price of petrol will drop too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home