Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 Movies A Single Day

On 11th May was my off day and I kind of used it to the max. I woke up around 10am and I took my bath, check online for movies timing and I flew off to 1U. I wanted to watch 2 shows and 1 of it is my fav which is Xmen and the other was a free ticket so I decided to watch Mall Cop which was really funny too.

I had to spoil myself for the day as I haven't been to the movies quite some time. So I caught the 1115am Xmen and 230pm Mall Cop. At around 115pm, I went to eat burger king as it is the nearest around. Then it was checking ppl playing bowling. I watch some friends (2 guys and 2 girls) playing and the girls whip the guys up side down! Another group was a malay guy and girl, the girl always hit the drain. Another group which was 2 guys and girls, the girls hit the drains. It was really fun to watch people play bowling.

I ended my outing at 430pm adn went back home to rest as I was really tired after watching all the movies. So how in my opinion, the day was quite not so productive but its ok :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home