Monday, May 25, 2009

Jusco Card Day

I believe it was a Thursday that Jusco had is member card day. Man the amount of cars and people around that place is crazy. Can you imagine the crowd on a Sat / Sun be seen on a Thursday? Adrian called me to tell me that he was late and it was the same day I had to go to 1U to meet my boss for meeting. So I decided to park @ 1st Avenue. He told me that all the parking is full. When I was parking @ 1st Avenue, even those who are going shopping at Jaya Jusco park there.

Not only that, I heard many people took leave just to go shopping. My sister is one of them. Now the thing is I am really wondering if the things are really that cheap? I saw the milo which is @ 21.70 for 2 kgs. That ain't not cheap. Cheap is less than rm20. But they told me other things are cheap so I guess I got to believe them :P

So the question now is, how bad is the economy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home