Friday, May 22, 2009

Life Memang Not Fair Part 2

We are so called given some perks and it was revealed to us a couple of days ago and when I saw it, I felt that it was a crap perks. We are not even given HP allowance. We are given an allowance and we are asked to use our allowance to pay for our parking and the balance is ours which is a crap amount!

Not only that, we have to work during public holidays too and we are not even paid that well. Its like from your daily salary you add another rm20! Who on earth will want to work for so little? Now everything is money.

Its like now my soul is sold to the office as we are carrying their 24/7/365 days hp. The other day I wrote that the programmer will get rm150-180 on hp allowance but I was so wrong. They are receiving rm250 and that haven't add other types of allowance that they can claim :(

I guess I will have to make my mates work easier and hope that they don't have to disturb anyone during night time for support.

*SIGH*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home