Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Night God Rocked DUMC

On May 13th , after work I headed to DC to join the Unity Prayer. I was there at 750pm and I saw so many people reaching church and my parents already called me to check where I was :P When I walk into church, I saw many people and I was really happy as on the morning itself, I prayed to God that let more people come for the unity prayer tonight. Just in case you are wondering what is this for, it was to pray after 40years of an incident.

Anyway worship was really good and God was really there. Then there was a song that we had to kneel down to pray for our nation. So when many people kneel down, everyone started to pray and I honestly started to cry because I am one culprit too. I admit I m16 them quite often because of unhappiness and etc. I guess most of you get the point. God was really convicting my heart.

Then there was a guy who shared the message and we started to have our prayer and this time there are 7 pastors that lead on different topics which was really good. We prayed for so many things that night and we know God will really move in our land once again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home