Thursday, May 28, 2009

Kena Frame

I was framed by the programmer the other day. More specific I was framed by Lionel Teoh. He does a good job to always lie about others. It seems like most of the programmers love to lie their way out because they know if they don't they will kantoi. Anyway this fella went for a meeting and told the meeting board that I decided not to help in doing thier project. But the best part is I didn't even say anything yet that fella put words into my mouth. I was really not happy with the incident. So I decided to drop my friends emails and ask them over msn and facebook. Below are the answers from my friends...

  1. Burn His Car
  2. Some answers here
  3. Question Him on why he did that

There are more suggestions by my friends but I better not post it :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home