Saturday, May 30, 2009

Diploma Story Part 8

When I started my year 1 sem 2, my parents was in Penang to help me move into hostel. When I moved into hostel, I really manage to save a lot of money as I need to pay rm200 a month for hostel rental which includes food, water and electric. Most of the time I will be in school which is 24/7. I was actually wondering how it will be like when I moved into the hostel. It was my 1st time and I (those who move in and 1st to stay in hostel) honestly have fun. The 1st time staying in hostel, we only occupy 2 floors and the 2nd floor was empty and the 3rd floor was the girls floor.

I still remember that we had many meetings at night with the wardens due to our behavior (like zoo at times), problems we face and etc. The fun part about staying in the hostel is we can have our fan on 24hrs and we still pay quite little. I stayed in the hostel for 2 and half years. Stay tune for more stories of my hostel life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home