Monday, May 26, 2008

Things Are So Expensive Now

Things are really expensive now. Food has really gone up sky high and I don't even know how will people will be able to afford to buy food now. The other day when I was in Tesco, I decided to really get some food stuff for my home. I manage to get eggs, 2 tubs of icecream, 2 packets of biscuits, 3 packets of sausage and 1 tin of biscuits and all those items cost me rm50. It seems like money has lost its worth. Not only that, when I was walking by those fizzy drinks, my eyes caught coke and when I saw the price, I was telling myself it will forever be water from now. Since inflation is so high, I don't know how people will be able to pull thru. I know I have read in the newspapers saying parents have to buy less with the same amount of money and they really have to ikat perut. I know what is it like now. Those were the days (diploma days) with rm50 I still can shop till I drop and I can really store all the food in my place and even eat for a long long time. So all I can say, spend wisely on the things that you need to purchase.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home