Friday, May 23, 2008

Too Much

I don't understand how people who attend meetings end up with having different stories and understanding of each other. The best part is when they have meeting with client, Mr Ng and I will never ever be in the loop and we will receive some call from some fella telling us to do this and that. Today as I was in PJ then I head to 1U with Mr Ng to have a meeting there. At the same time those programmers were calling us once again for this and that. Most of the things that was given to them was told to them upfront and they can tell us some of the stuff we provided them with they could just easily forget (example user name and password).

Not only that, after the meeting in 1U, we had lunch and we had to go back to office to do some testing. Then here comes those smart programmers starting to call my boss and telling us 1 story. Then it was the client calling us to tell us another story and then our direct boss who leads us telling us another story. Honest both of us were really piss off as they don't know what they want (especially programmers) and they think that it is so easy to change here and there to suit their needs. I really felt the starting pressure during the meeting as they keep on wanting to rush last minute things for me and Mr Ng to do. There are some things when they rush us we can perform but there are somethings we cannot do and the best is the programmers say its easy. If it is so easy why don't you guys do it? It is really not fair to Mr Ng & I as we are the only experience people there and we have the rest who just came in don't know anything about it and the trainee is still blur on the scope.

Honest I feel those programmers are really making us look like fools. But guess what programmers? NEVER EVER PISS OF AN SA. That is my words to you. You will never know what we can truly do to you. We can always do magic that you will I promise you this, REGRET. Know YOUR LINE, and don't you ever dare to step on our border. That goes to you LION, AUNTY, DANIEL, WK and the whole gang of dumb programmers. Don't you guys come sending us rude emails showing your power. Your power and knowledge is just PeAnUtS.