Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

Dear Jason,

Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To You,
Happy Birthday To Jason,
Happy Birthday To You



I have to say I am really bless as my birthday is today and it is on a PUBLIC HOLIDAY.I am not sure how often it will happen as I cannot remember last year if it was a public holiday. If it is, and if it is a yearly public Holiday, God YOUR THE BEST :) You didn't put me on mistake on this planet earth (or was it suppose to be Krypton?) on this day.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Last year your Birthday is not Public holiday. Happy Birthday To You!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks to who ever wished me :)

6:50 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

hahaha.. teacher's twin from Krypton,he is a nottie boy ler teacher, kick him back k.. kidding!!

Blessed birthday anyway!!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

thank you thank you.

suddenly u talk about krypton wan?

u ok or not?watchin too much smallville? i tot im the only 1 watching that slow...

2:29 PM  
Blogger Lizard said...

where got.. teacher said u suppose on earth and ur twin supposed on Krypton!! *protest protest*

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

coz now is the evil 1 replying u and i have all jason passwords :P

u protest is not good enuff, you must come challenge me :P

but check what did u just write, u say i am suppose to be on earth..so im suppose to be on earth...yeye

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home