Saturday, May 17, 2008

So Much To Eat

Saturday was a good day for me. Had 2 rounds of makan session in a single night. The 1st round was my sisters friends house warming. Food there was extremely good and all the food was cook by my sister's friends mother. The food was extremely good. The fried chicken tasted so different from any other type of friend chicken I ever tasted and it was TASTY. We had prawns, fried rice, noodles, fish, curry chicken, dessert, kuih and many more. I went for 2 rounds as I was really hungry and I was really well fed in my sisters friends house.

After that was satay celup in KJ. It was my sisters friends birthday party. By this time I was tired and very full but I had some fish ball and sotong. The only thing that was missing out was the peanut sauce just like what they have in Melaka. But food was good. Since it was a birthday party, the family decided to buy 5 types of cakes. It was all the mini cakes and they really bought different types of varieties. Decided to skip the cakes as I was extremely full.

So how was Saturday? A good day to enjoy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home