Thursday, May 15, 2008

Stupid Cats

Today when I open my house door I saw a cat sitting on my parents car. Not only that due to panic, the cat really ran like Nobita (Doraemon Comic). The leg really was like spinning and due to its spinning legs, it scratch the roof of my car quite a lot. I was so piss off. To all cats, hear me clear, I promise if I get anyone of you in my hands, I promise that you will really die. I have so many plans to make u pay back for all the things that you have done to me.


The WAR Between Dogs & Cat Has Started

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, well... If my english is not that bad, I'm actually getting an impression that someone is scolding to the CATS!! You think they will understand you?? Anyway, you have my support to kill all the CATS...:)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

u don't like cats also is it tree sis?.yey.

i got supporter adi.hahaha.jz now i saw the cat that scratch my car sitting infront of my hse!

nearly wan to skin it alive :P

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home