Monday, May 12, 2008

Waste Of My Time

Darn today I have to wait for the programmers to leave once again. I feel that these programmers who are here don't respect us as they come when they want and they leave when they want. The best thing is they come at 3pm and they go back like 8pm which I have to wait like extra 3 hours DOING NOTHING (even though I got other work, but I don't want to do it.)I can only claim meal allowance after 3 half hours which is only rm15 which is at 830pm and at 9pm I will get rm40. But I don't want the money. It is not worth my time here. Honest I have every right to shoo them off even though they are rushing for their project cause this place is MINE and not your House that you can walk in and out. If you can't finish your project shows how inefficient you are.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home