Friday, May 16, 2008

Weird Comments

The other day when I was having dinner with some other people, they were saying this. I think this kid drinks more of our house water as it is filtered and the water taste better. I was like 'is your brains some where that you can think till like that'? In my house I filter the water twice, main source then when it comes it it gets filtered again before I boil my water. I don't think it is the amount of times it is filtered, but I have to say the more you filter the cleaner the water will be (from rust, dirt and etc) and I think (might be wrong) there will be less minerals in the water.

I think water is just water, and if you filter it more or you use different filter your water will NOT be any sweater or etc. I might be wrong, so if you have any concept / experience about water please do tell me about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home