Sunday, May 18, 2008

Job Offer

Even when I have started to work in my new company, offers still come in to me and asking me if I want to join their company. I have a friend who ask me to join them in company A and another vendor that I work before asked me to join them as a vendor. When I just started my 2nd week in Silverlake, another company called me to join them.

Now the thing is should I be happy at where I am? I guess I should. I mean things are really good in the new company even though things are really slow as we are a new setup. But I still remember that I posted that I want to make this place the best place I can learn and pickup what I am really lacking. I will do my best in the current job that I am on now.

Like I have thank God many times, this job is so near my house (15mins away), food is a plenty to choose from (yet we still don't know what to eat), its Monday till Friday till 530pm and we don't have to stay back to do overtime except when the programmers are there we will have to stay a little longer. I guess one thing is for sure, I need to learn how to be happy with what I have now coz all blessings come from God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home