Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Who Wish Me

Those who remembered my birthday, thank you very much. It was nice of you guys to remember my birthday. I will list down those who wish me.

  1. Jobstreet (hahaha)
  2. Chin Yee
  3. Emily
  4. Corrina
  5. Parents
  6. Sister
  7. Chin Wei
  8. CK
  9. Kim Kee
  10. Sim
  11. Wei Yih
  12. Mui Cheng
  13. Lek Hong
  14. Phui Yein
  15. Smart Girl
  16. Brenda
  17. Santhiya
  18. Sham

I would like to thank my sister for bringing me up for dinner in TGIF. Thanks sis!

Thanks to Mr Ng who bought me lunchy at Nandos with ICE LEMON TEA!

Anyway wondering what I got for my birthday prezzie? Well it was kind of weird I can say. It is my birthday but my birthday prezzie I bought myself. I got a new SEk810i and also my own birthday cake. When I went to get my cake and they asked me 'how many candles do you need and do u want a happy birthday sign?' my reply was this 'it is actually my birthday' and the people who serve me suddenly kept quiet and just look at me and after that they smiled at me :p




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home