Saturday, May 24, 2008

I Am Funny (Proven)

The other day when I was driving home with my boss, I was cracking some jokes and he was laughing like non stop. Many times he laugh at my jokes (thank God he understands my joke or else I will feel so stupid :P ). He told me this 'You are So Funny'. He told me that twice last week. I guess I really have the talent to make people laugh and I know that I have already make people who feel really down smile once again and I WILL CONTINUE to do it as I believe it is a gift from Up There. I am going to touch people's life with what I can do.

There are not many people who still don't get my joke. The other day I was trying to be funny with someone but the joke was backfired as the person didn't get what I am trying to say. Sad to say just when I was trying to entertain someone but just that they didn't get it, the miss it all out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home