Sunday, March 25, 2007

My New Meighbour That I Sounded

Well it started like this. I had to park infront of my dad's car to kick start the battery. As my new neighbor was at the door I asked if they needed to come out now and they told me not at the moment. Then she ask me to park my dad car more to my side which I said ok. After my dad took the car for a spin and I came back with the other car, I gave her space. Then she told me to give more, so I reverse the car more. Actually I am not even blocking her entrance at all. Her reason was her kids cant come in the house which is total trash. But since I saw the car has P Sticker, I understand it too well. So later she ask me you reverse already? Then I say yeah. Then she say so little? Then I shoot her back "How much space you need?"Then she said its ok la. After that I just walk off. If I am blocking your entrance then I have to say it is my fault. If I am in their position and if I can even come out of the house, who is the bad driver here?

Anyway, we plug on the cable and force my dad's car to start and it did start after a while. I think my dad's car has been parked outside for maybe 3 months without moving. Thank God the brake clippers didn't clip on to the tyres.

A little bit of mechanic stuff now, if you haven't driven a car for a long time, take off the battery connection. If you not going to drive for even a longer time, please at least make sure the car is warm up or even take it for a spin. The reason why brake clippers might clip to the wheels is because of our weather which is hot and cold. If the car hasn't been driven for quite some time, the clippers will jz clip to the wheels. Its also the theory of "pengembangan and pengecutan"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home