Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Nigth Shift Over

Well my night shift ended this morning at 6am and I will not get a chance to do night shift anymore. Yesterday was really tiring. We could not focus after we got back from drinking tea at around 130pm. At the mamak stall we were talking about the systems (windows, as400, networks, vendors) and not forgetting our beloved BOSS :P

After the tea, it seems the task that I and my friend will be assign (already assign,daily routine) will be even more and harder. This is due to our beloved programmers team who don't even know how to write a program that will not loop and cause the system to get jam or can I say the resources reach out to the max.

I believe working in the company I will get to learn a lot. But due to the time limit (9-6) I cant even finish my work. My parents even ask me to go learn the as400 programming language which I TOTALLY don't even have time. My job as a SE and SA is actually very taxing and every body wants a piece of me. Fair not fair? I really don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home