Sunday, February 11, 2007

Care Bears

Going to be a bit childish today, decided to post my favorite care bears. I still remember when I was a little boy, I love watching this cartoon. It is quite a cool cartoon to watch. Actually looking at the different bears, it kind of remind us of our faith in Christ and if we can show it to the world it will be good as it will bring blessings and we can touch many peoples lives. I will just have the bears picture on my blog, but if you want more info please head to this url

http://www.care-bears.com/CareBears/html/about/index.html

Seems some of the bear pictures wont come out that nice, so head to the url to check the real bear out. Wonder how I got my blog name? Easy, see the 1st bear which is Tenderheart and the next bear is Lovealot. Lovealot actually likes Tenderheart so I decided to have it called tendeheart-lovealot, but I cant as someone has taken that blog name. So I have to change it to tenderheat-lovealot. I should have change it to tenderhearts-lovealot which will sound alot better.


Tenderheart Bear


Love Alot Bear


True Heart Bear


Wish Bear


Laughalot Bear


Secret Bear

Share Bear


Surprise Bear


Do Your Best Bear


Friend Bear


Funshine Bear


Good Luck Bear


Grumpy Bear


Bashful Heart Bear


Bed Time Bear

Champ Bear


Cheer Bear


Day Dream Bear

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so many cuttie bear bear here,haha.. lolz,u r tenderheart huh,not mistaken lovealot is someone rite?haha... i prefer bear bear which alwis smile wanz.. no matter wat mood,he alwis smiles.haha..

1:32 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

yeah cute bears that were my heroes last time when i was small.u like bear that smile huh?haha...too bad..actually my bear is jz like tenderheart,jz that the tummy is not white and no love shape

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home