Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Sony Ericcson K800i

Boy I love this phone, but I don't have the finance to buy it. It cost around RM1.7K (phone only). Actually I start to need a new handphone as my current handphone (nokia 3310) cant store numbers on the phone. I have to store all the numbers on the sim card. My sim card is running out of space itself. Currently I only have 6 more spaces up for grabs. Actually I have 6 is also because I deleted some people who I don't really contact anymore. I know you all must be saying so cruel, but really I don't have a choice at all.

I love this phone as the features are quite cool. It has a 3.2 Megapixel Camera, 3G, and etc etc. Most important thing that it has is radio and music player (comes in helpful when I am doing overnight shift). I wish my cousin in Singapore will take this new handphone when her contract runs out. She promise me a handphone but till today I see nothing. Maybe it is about time I sms her and ask her where my handphone is!!!!!!!!! :P

If you all are using some series of Sony Ericcson, let me know what series is that and if your happy with it (features). OH yeah maybe if you all bought accessories like bluetooth, memory stick or etc, do let me know the pricing of it too. And my last question is, if you have downloaded themes from the Internet before, is it safe to put it inside ur handphone?


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, it's safe to download themes online and put it in the phone, as long as you don't download it from a very questionable source.

5:02 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

thanks jinny for the info, i went to check out k800i jz now...they told me it comes WITHOUT a memory stick.with a stick it will cost me rm2k++.....so i can sing time to say goodbye :P


im still open 2 others who use SE HP

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home