Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Pray Everyday

I got to share this which is really true. Every morning when I go on the LRT or when I am in the station I start praying. I pray in the train / station as I cannot wake up that early. I know it sounds like an excuse but well that’s me. But honestly when I pray in the LRT I don’t have to wait and check which station I am in. I just need to pray and next thing I know I am already in Pasar Seni. My drop off station is at Masjid Jamek.

Today was my off day and coz of my off day I didn’t pray in the morning. THIS IS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE I DID. The reason behind this is easy. My day was not so good and I was irritated most of the time. When we pray God will smoothen our whole day (might not be 100% but it is good enough coz his mercy is sufficient for us). When we don’t pray you will see how short u can be in everything. So do pray every morning. IT IS A MUST if you want God to be ahead of you.

The theory I have is this, if you don’t pray it kind of mean that you want to be the leader of your own life and you kind of don’t need God to lead us (my theory, not sure correct, maybe you all can say something.

3 Comments:

Blogger starlightliz said...

No wonder you like didn't wanna talk much yest. I know how those kinda days feel. Kinda spoils your day. Prayer does help but also, how do you respond with what you feel, we have to deal with also.

Hope you're ok bro and that you feel better today.

Take care ya! :)

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well.. I do my devotional every morning and every night.. the night bit is no problem but sometimes when I oversleep and have to rush.. I miss my morning devotional and end up feeling unproductive the whole day long.. thankfully I have a copy of my devotional in my phone as well, but nothing beats QT in the morning..

2:44 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

Yeah i agree that prayer in teh morning is the best...it really makes ur day smooth...even when i am tired in office i still can be myself and not moody...coz if moody not good.....tis morning i didnt go to office but i did pray in the car as i was heading towards cyberjaya.....today im tired but i am still fine till now.....

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home