Sunday, January 28, 2007

Learn Learn

Was just doing my devotion and I came across this in the devotion book.

"It is better to love than to hate"


Before this I post that I hate certain type of ppl, but it is really hard to love them at times. I believe some of you are in my shoes before. So do comment, would like to hear from you how you love the people that you don't really like.

I Know there was once Pastor Chris say you don't need to love the person or like the person. I cant remember which word he use, but it is 2 of the words that I stated on top.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i would say it is reali hard to love our enemies..it is more to how god touches us to love our enemies and how we respond,if to obey or not to obey..many things seems to be contradict to me too!!haha...as a xtian is not an easy task as we are all imperfect.. i was once asked my fren the reason behind and her reply was it is like that,it is up to if u wan to accept it or dowan to accept it.. i choose to obey god,thats y i will fogive that person after sometimes..my pastor told us that if we hate ppl,god will hate us too..anyway i think i would sum up wat my bad uncle told me,there r kind/good fren/ppl around but it is hard to find oni..

6:09 PM  
Blogger Mischique said...

hey jason...hmm...i noe love is better than hate but sometimes you just can't control your feelings....

11:51 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

actually when i see this type of situation, i try to change the way they do their stuff....as an example, when they don't want to teach me rite, i do other things that will kind of show im not like them....as an example when ppl need my help i help what i can.i do my very best to help coz i want to and i want to show that christ lives in us...in the end no point getting angry.....we can just do our very best and asking God to do the rest

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home