Thursday, January 25, 2007

Work Work

I guess I am working myself out in the company. I work too hard this couple of days or weeks. This is due to many tasks coming to closing date which is on the 31st of January. There are some tasks I cant really complete as the HR department don’t really want to corporate with me I have asked the HR department to hand in the list of resign staff from December till January and they give me stories that they only can come out with the list after the pay is out or the cut off day (for my case it is on the 21st). I send them the email on the 23 and they told me that story that they will need to generate the pay 1st before they come out with the list. Actually I am not doing the payroll so what do I need to wait so long for the list to come out? I just need to know who resign. I actually need to delete the users / block their access to windows and the other systems that they need to use. It shows how lazy is the HR of the company.

I guess I really need to work hard so that my probation will be shorter than usual (currently 4 months). Not only that, I want to get at least a bit of increment after my probation or during my review during the end of the year. I think currently I am not getting enough as after deduct EPF and sosco I don’t have much left. Not only that I need to give my mum a fix rate.

I guess I am going to crash soon. Tomorrow I need to extend my hours in office as I have to be there when they do backup. At times backup can take hours, but at times it can be quite fast. So will it be fast or will it be slow? Stay tune for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home