Friday, February 09, 2007

Handphone + Work

Gosh I still look at sony ericsson homepage nearly everyday to see the handphones I wish to have one day. But I guess the 1 day will take a long time more to come. Reason is simple, my parents won’t buy for me and I will need to work and safe all the money just to get the handphone. But the thing is when you have safe that amount (lets say rm1700), it is really hard work and suddenly you will just pour the money on getting a new handphone. Actually I really need a handphone.

My current handphone which is Nokia 3310 has served me well for many years. But the only problem I have is the numbers and sms can’t be stored on the handphone. It will be stored on the SIM card. I can only store 250 numbers and 30 sms. Currently I have 245 numbers on my SIM card (after deleting quite a lot because I don’t have the choice). My Nokia 3310 is actually still working very well. I wish I can modify it and put in a those MMC cards or etc cards so I can do backup on the numbers without deleting any.

Handphone aside, now I know how doctors feel when they work over night. I have been working overnight on Monday night (10pm-630am) and yesterday (930-630am). Next week I will be doing that a couple of times more. Reason why I work at night or shall I say this 1st, I actually work morning from 9-6pm, then I go home rest, bath, eat and rest a while and I am back to office by 10pm till the next morning 630am. Why am I working so late? Reason is simple again. I got to take care of systems and configure computers one by one with the rest of my gang (4 people include me). I wish I could do from central and push it out to those computers, but well sad to say we can’t do that. So we got to go department by department and do it.

Nothing much has been happening to me. Most of the time I am working and the best part is I have damm a lot of backlogs. Everyday I work from 9-730pm but my time is like so limited. At times there is so many other tasks that pulls me off focus. On Thursday I was suppose to finish a task before I go home, but I had to make sure the server room is clean, the operations room is clean, do this and that and it wasted nearly 1 half hours. Then I had to create new users ID, next thing I know it was lunch time. After lunch I work on that task and I was side tract again as I have to make sure the IT department is not messy. Our department was spot checked yesterday and it was my duty to keep the place clean as I am the security office for the company and I know what they will check on.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hp reali expensive ler..reali not worth buying very expansive wanz cos hp changing very fast..

10:04 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

but u see ppl like me wont change hp so fast...u see how long i use my 3310? nearly 6 yrs....if given a chance i wont buy also la..thats if i can add a card in the 3310 :P

10:08 PM  
Blogger Mischique said...

hey dear..hmm..why don't you buy a new hp which is NOT THAT expensive and then you slowly upgrade from there?

it's not really worth it to buy a TOO expensive hp u noe...

12:03 AM  
Blogger Jason said...

if i get a chance 2 get any of these hp, i wont change my hp for the next like 5-6yrs or even more..actually i dont mind using old hp like mine (nokia 3310)....thats why i am still waitin if my cousin from singapore will pass me their hp...i think it is a SE, but i dont knw wat series...all i kwn the SE that my couz wanted to pass to me is the same like wat i posted...the orange in color wan..i think it is the w800...if i am not wrong...but it is all gone..................

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home